- An up-to-date summary of sales is shown at the top of the Sales page.
- An overview of sales of an individual offer is available under Manage offers. Click the edit button on the relevant offer to view how many vouchers have been sold.
- The reporting section shows data in both graphical and numerical format, starting with an overall summary. Click on the drop-down boxes to change the data periods on the graph and the types of data required.
- The data held in the system is dynamic. Sales are made 24 hours a day and redemptions take place at any time. Data reported on this page is therefore a snapshot generated at the time and date stated.
- The graph can be downloaded as a png file to add to sales reports. Other data can be downloaded as CSV files for your own analysis.
The data breakdown shows the value of the vouchers sold and the volume (the quantity of vouchers sold).
- Sales represents the revenue taken in a particular period and includes Dispatched and Paid vouchers. Paid vouchers are awaiting dispatch.
- Redemptions is the value of vouchers taken in payment at your venue.
- Expiries, also known as breakage, shows the value and volume of vouchers that were not used.
- Cancellations are those vouchers that were cancelled for any reason. Some of these may have been refunded, but vouchers may also have been cancelled due to errors being made when they were created. Go to the Sales page to view individual cancellations. Refunds are made via your Internet Payment Provider (Stripe, PayPal or Trust Payments).
- Liabilities is the total sum of outstanding valid vouchers in that period. (Dispatched and paid).
- If the status of a voucher is changed, e.g. an expired voucher is accepted and redeemed, this will be reflected in these reports. Cancelled vouchers cannot be reinstated.
This section delves further into which offers are best sellers. The period, value or volume can be selected. The data is displayed by offer name. This displays data and a graph to show which offer delivers most revenue. The graph and data can be downloaded to add to sales reports.
Download opted-in email addresses
Voucher buyers are asked if they would like to opt-in to your mailing list when making a voucher purchase. The names and email addresses of those who do opt-in can be downloaded as a CSV file from this page and added to your email system. The date of opt-in is also included in the file.
Download CSV of data
A CSV file of voucher data can be downloaded for further manipulation. This section allows you to view a wide range of data, including which members of staff redeemed individual vouchers. This can assist with calculations to allocate central voucher revenue to different venues within a group.
BACK TO TOP