The One Tree team brings many years of combined expertise to deliver our clients reliable and effective ways of selling gift and promotional vouchers online. We also offer a high level of friendly and efficient customer service.
We are continually working to improve and adapt our systems in line with client feedback and follow best practices within the gift voucher industry.
Due to expansion we’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented New Business Development Manager. Your role will be to build One Tree’s market position by identifying, developing, negotiating and closing new business, achieving and exceeding company sales targets and expectations.
• Identify relevant prospects from industry sources and existing knowledge
• Follow up on sales leads generated by marketing by phone (predominantly) or in person
• Present gift voucher system either on the phone using screen shares or in person to individuals or small groups. Attend occasional exhibitions.
• Send out written information as necessary to develop the sale
• Close business
• Record activity accurately in Salesforce
Skills and expertise
• Highly motivated by selling – ambitious to make a recognised contribution in growing the business
• Proven experience of meeting and exceeding sales targets
• Business-to-business sales experience with an ability to build relationships at director/business owner level
• Knowledge and experience of hospitality/leisure industry (e.g. hotels, restaurants, sports clubs etc)
• Confident presentation skills, professional outlook with a keen focus on customer needs
• Flexible, team player, willing to ‘muck in’
• Able to work on own initiative with good time management skills
• Car owner with clean licence
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to keep records accurately in database and knowledge of MS Office
In return we are offering a good basic salary and generous commission scheme. We also offer 25 days holiday per year and statutory pension, a laptop and phone. The job is based in attractive rural offices between Bath and Bristol and some flexible working is available.
Interested? Please call Phil Callan on 01761 472911 or email for further information.